Taking care of skin is more important than applying layers of makeup. Healthy skin glows from the inside. The most sensitive part of our body is the lips, and it’s really important to take care of them. Most often, due to exposure to sun and cold weather, lips become chappy and dry. It’s necessary to follow measures to keep them hydrated. Lip balms have that special quality wherein they protect the lips. You have five reasons to have it-
- Replenish them in winters
- Protection with SPF
- Lip balms help in fast healing and look healthier
- Avoid being into multiple kinds of weather, which gives you cracked lips
- Keep in mind to hydrate during skiing
Choosing the best lip balms
There are some things to keep in mind when choosing a Best lip balm online that fulfils your need:
- Ingredients like salicylic acid, menthol, and phenol should be avoided
- Don’t use lip balms that are fragranced or flavoured
- Use common petroleum jelly products
- SPF 30 should be at least present in your lip balms.
Face serums with vitamin C
It is really common these days to hear about vitamin C in your skincare products. Vitamin c Face serum is one of the most trusted and best ingredients which treats acne spots, anti-ageing, gives a glow and even looking finish. Although you include vitamin C in your diet, through serums, you get it directly.
Due to sensitive skin, side effects do occur for some people. Always do a patch test to avoid that. Also, always follow the proper instructions on the packaging as it helps the most. Many times, this serum is used twice a day.
Usually, it’s recommended to do a patch test before trying it out on your face. This is the only way to see any reaction. If you are a sensitive skin type, you should avoid products that contain L-ascorbic acid. Incorporate products which have magnesium ascorbyl phosphate as they don’t irritate.
Why use this serum?
- It suits all the skin types
- It is hydrating on the face
- It helps in brightening the skin
- Helps in reducing redness and even out tone
- Fades away hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Boosts collagen production
- Prevents skin sagging
- Protection from UV rays
- Cools down sunburnt skin
- Helps to soothe the wound
The stability of the face serums usually is marked by two things, one is the formulation, and the other is the packaging. Vitamin C face serum retains potency for L-ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. It would be best if you kept in mind that the product is water-free also that the bottle is opaque and airtight.
To sum up, vitamin C face serum helps in blemishes and gives you glowing skin. Moreover, lip balms also perform to protect your lips. Therefore, it is essential to use them all the time for better results.